Maximum output voltage（KV）：0.5,1,1.5,2,3,4,5,7.5,10
1. The output voltage is up to 10KV, and the output power is 10W
2. Low output ripple and noise ＜ 2mV P-P
3. High stability 0.001% per hour
4. Low temperature coefficient 0.001% per degree Celsius
5. Arc fault protection and short circuit protection
6. External potentiometer or external control voltage setting
7. Optional RS-232, RS-485 control, address can be set and search
8. Positive or negative output
9. Small size, strong anti-interference shielding on six sides of the shell
10. OEM customization available
Wisman's PM series has six-sided shielding and high performance designed with hybrid topology of linear and switch mode power conversion techniques delivering lower noise with higher efficiency. It is applied to Photomultiplier Tubes(PMT),Solid state detectors,ultrasonic transducers and so on. PM series can be controlled by an external or internal potentiometer or a computer.
RS-232 or RS-485 interface are both available. PM module is available both positive or negative supply , which is ideal for OEM customers.
Avalanche Photo Diode (APD)
Solid state detectors
Precision Lenses Image Intensifiers
Electrostatic discharge Testing
Provides power to the pulse power
Medical chemical Applications
Input Voltage: DC 24v
High stability: 0.001%
Ultra-low ripple: 0.001%
Temperature coefficient 10ppm/℃, 25ppm/℃ optional
Line regulation: 0.001%
Load regulation : 0.01%
Short circuit protection and arc discharge protection
Working temperature: 0-50℃
Storage temperature: -40- +85℃
Humidity: 20-80%RH (no condensation)
Size: D130 X W90 X H30
Information on wisman and their wide range of high voltage products is available by calling +86-29-3369-3480, or by visiting their website: http://www.wismanhv.com
Wisman High Voltage power supply is the world's leading provider of custom designed and standard AC-DC and DC-DC high voltage power converters for: medical, industrial,analytical, and security applications; semiconductor manufacturing; scientific instrumentation; and power feed systems for undersea cables. Wisman is headquartered in the china. Which provide design, manufacturing and service to our customers throughout the world.
Wisman high voltage is an ISO9001:2008 registered company.